Load Control Information
Great River Energy Control Hours
Below are websites for Minnkota's ripple control in the Northome area and Great River Energy's control for the remainder of our system:
Minnkota's control hours:
- Green (On) indicates your heating
system is not being controlled.
- Red (Off) indicates your heating system is being controlled.
Great River Energy's control hours
- Find and click the load management
tab. Look for "North Dual Fuel."
- "Unlikely" means that there is little
chance of control
- "Likely" means that it is most likely you will be controlled.
Energy Management Programs and Information
HOME |  Off Peak Programs |  Requirements
|  Cooling Program |
|  Water Heating |  Design Rules of Thumb |  Energy Saving Tips |
|  Comparison of Rates for Electric and Fossil Fuel Heating |  Home Heat Loss |
|  Heating Programs |  Load Control Information |